Ado-ekiti Polytechnic Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024
The Ado-ekiti Polytechnic Cut-Off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session has been published online at Scholarsnaija.com
Ado-ekiti Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti management has released the following information to inform the general public about the cut-off mark for admission to the 2022/2023 academic sessions.
About Ado-ekiti Polytechnic
In January 1977, the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti in Jos, Plateau State was founded. It was moved to Akure, Ondo by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 1978 to ensure equitable distribution of Federal Government institutions across the Federation. The institution was moved to its permanent location in 1986.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
A cut off mark is a score that an institution has agreed to as a minimum requirement for admitting students to a department of study.
This score is often awarded to candidates based upon their performance on a particular exam.
Students who score above the cut-off mark will be admitted and treated more favorably than those who meet the exact cut-off mark.
This is for those who applied to Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti. They are looking for FEDPOLYADO Cut off Mark to verify if their JAMB score can be used for admission to Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti in the next session (2023/2024).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the FEDPOLYADO cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti, Post-UTME Screening Form. You can find the complete details below.
Ado-ekiti Polytechnic Cut-off Mark For JAMB 2023
What is the jamb Cut Off Mark For Ado-ekiti Polytechnic?
The general JAMB/UTME Cut Off Marks for the academic session 2022/2023 is 150 And Above
The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti management has published the cut-off marks for the 2022/23 admission exercise.
Depending on the program, the FEDPOLYADO general UTME cut-off marks for the academic session 2023/2024 is 150 And Above.
The federal polytechnic is a popular choice for students who wish to study there. Admissions are competitive.
This is the Post UTME score, which will be used to apply for admission at FEDPOLYADO in the 2022/2023 academic year.
FEDPOLY ADO-EKITI DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
The minimum cut-off mark for admission to a department in a high institution is the departmental cut off.
These are the Post UTME Departmental Cuts of Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti marks:
- ACCOUNTANCY – 50
- BANKING & FINANCE – 40
- BUSINESS ADMIN & MANAGEMENT – 52
- MARKETING – 40
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 57
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT – 40
- PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – 40
- TAXATION – 40
- AGRIC. & BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING – 40
- CIVIL ENGINEERING – 50
- ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING – 45
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – 45
- MINERALS & PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 40
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY – 40
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY – 40
- HORTICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY – 40
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY – 40
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY – 40
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION – 40
- QUANTITY SURVEYING – 40
- SURVEYING & GEO-INFORMATICS – 40
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING – 40
- ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN – 40
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 52
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY – 43
- GLASS & CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY – 40
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY – 52
- STATISTICS – 40
FEDPOLY ADO-EKITI Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who achieve the required score or higher.
- Candidates who selected Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti to be their preferred choice of institution during the Utme Registration
- Candidates must also obtain O’level credits as required by the JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must have at least 16 years of age (Sixteen).
Interested candidates who didn’t choose Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti in the UTME Registration, but still wish to study at the University, can change to FEDPOLYADO via JAMB.
Thanks for taking your time to read this article, kindly share to others if you see this article very useful and helpful.