MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 – The application gateway for the MTN Foundation scholarship 2022/2023 for undergraduate students is presently open to interested Nigerians.
We’ll cover all the information you require about the MTN Foundation scholarship this year in this article.
You’ll discover more about the prerequisites, qualifications, award amount, and accessible courses for the MTN Foundation scholarship.
Also included are the application deadline and the most complete guide to submitting an online application.
Is MTN Foundation Scholarship Form Out ?
Yes, the form is available right now!
For interested Nigerians, the MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Portal is presently live.
The majority of the scholars will be undergraduates studying in Nigeria.
If you are studying undergraduate courses or programmes you can follow the simple steps below to successfully apply online.
Eligibility For The MTN Foundation Scholarship
- Candidates Must Be Students From Nigeria.
- Candidates Must Have English Language Proficiency.
- Scholarships will be renewed for the current students who have maintained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit).
- Third-year students from Public Tertiary Institutions with 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent Second Class Upper HND Students with a minimum of 3.0GPA (Upper credit) at their OND Programme Scholarships will be renewed for the current students.
- Blind students in their second and third years of study in any discipline who have a minimum CCPA of 2.5 or its equivalent are eligible to apply for the SBSS. The applicant must be a blind student enrolled in a 300-level course in a science or technology-related field at one of Nigeria’s public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, or colleges of education).
Requirements For the MTN Foundation Scholarship
Scholarships will be renewed for the current students who have maintained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit) at their OND Program.
Third-year students from Public Tertiary Institutions with 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent Second Class Upper HND Students with a minimum of 3.0GPA (Upper credit).
How to Apply for TheMTN Foundation Scholarship
- Visit https://www.foundation.mtnonline.com/scholarship/. to get started.
- Apply for an MTN Foundation Scholarship through the MTN Foundation Scholarship Portal.
- Select the publication for the scholarship form there.
- To successfully register and apply for the MTN Foundation Scholarship exercise, follow the instructions provided on the portal.
- After that, print out your scholarship registration form.
- Finally, wait for responses.
MTN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP OVERVIEW IN TABLE
20th November, 2022
About The MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023
A maximum of 500 qualified and accomplished full-time Nigerian students enrolled in scientific and technology-related courses will receive the MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme, which provides tuition, a book allowance, and stipends.
MTN Foundation Based in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial hub, the MTN
In order to provide MTN Nigeria with a focused and sustainable conduit through which to implement its CSR efforts across all 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Foundation was established in July 2004.
The Foundation is supported by up to 1% of PAT (Profit after Tax) from MTN Nigeria and uses a distinctive brand of project-driven and wide-reaching CSR initiatives that have received numerous awards.
Furthermore, it has produced a dynamic network.
For more information on scholarship updates from this website, kindly scroll down a bit and fill the form below in order to be receiving updates.
You can Also Help us share this article to your friends and loved ones.