NASPOLY Admission List – Nasarawa State Polytechnic has revealed the names of applicants who have been granted provisional admission to its various Diploma Programs for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Check the NASPOLY Admission list portal right now for all applicants to Nasarawa State Polytechnic.
NASPOLY AdmissionList 2022/2023
The names of the students who were successfully admitted into the 2022–2023 academic session have been made public by Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NSPOLY) management.
The names of those who were successfully admitted have been released by Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NSPOLY). The List includes information on the Students accepted into this University to enrol in the various Courses it provides.
NASPOLY ADMISSION LIST 2022/2023
The Nasarawa State Polytechnic Admission management currently releases the names of successful students who meet the University Admission requirements after screening every applicant for admission to the university.
Nassarawa State Polytechnic Admission List For 2022/2023
How To Check Nassarawa State Polytechnic Admission List On JAMB CAPS
1. Go to https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login to access the NASPOLY admissions portal.
2. Please enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided.
3. In order to view your NASPOLY admission status, click Search at the end.
Note : You must use the JAMB CAPS Portal to accept or reject the admission offer after validating your admission status. Find out how to accept or reject your admission using JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to everyone who made the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session at Nasarawa State Polytechnic. Don’t forget to print your JAMB admission letter and accept your admission.
Nassarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) 2022/2023 Screening Exercise
The following (Original credentials) must be brought with the admitted candidates for the screening process:
1. Birth Certificate or Age Certification
2. Certified Native American
3. Scratch Card for checking results
4. Scratch Card for checking results
5. 2 photographs in passport size
How To Apply For Nassarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) 2023
1. Log in to the NASPOLY application portal at https://nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng/ in order to begin.
2. Click “Start Fresh Application” .
3. Choose “ICE” as your application type, then enter your surname, First and Middle names, the JAMB Registration Number, your Mobile Phone Number, and your Email Address.
4. To pay for the processing fee online, click “Pay now.”
5. After making a payment, go back to the application page (https://nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng/), click “continue application,” and then type your payment reference number and last name, lowercase, as your password.
6. Complete the essential information and upload the appropriate files.
7. Finish the application, submit it online, and print out two copies. (Applicants may save their application form for modifying at a later time.)