Official JAMB 2023 Novel (The Life Changer)- The Life Changer is the official novel that will be used for the JAMB 2023/2024 Examinations.
If you’re a Candidate of JAMB 2023, then this article about the JAMB NOVEL 2023 is for you, see all you need to know about the JAMB Novel 2023.
What Is The Novel For JAMB 2023?
Have no doubt at all because the same novel used for the JAMB 2022 examination will be used for the JAMB 2023 examinations.
JAMB 2023 Novel (The Life Changer) – by Khadija Abubakar Jalli
The Life Changer is a first book that alters the story of campus life. The book maintains the principles of hope and redemption in the lives of our youth and is laced with underlying optimism.
I know you might be very curious in the book’s page count. It just has 79 pages, so finishing it shouldn’t take you more than a week.
Khadija Abubakar Jalli published The Life Changer, the book that comes after Sweet Sixteen.
How To Get The JAMB 2023 Novel (The Life Changer)
The novel will be given to all Candidates after successful registration and thumb-printing or you as a student can use the method below to get the JAMB 2023/2024 Novel (The Life Changer) following the below method :
You can buy the book ahead of schedule from designated bookstores in every state and authorized JAMB computer-based accredited centers.
Review and Summary of Khadija Abubakar Jalli’s book “The Life Changer”
The Life Changer, a debut book, alters the perception of campus life. The book promotes the principles of hope and redemption in the lives of our youth while laced with underlying optimism.
This is Khadija Abubakar Jalli’s debut publication, and she seems to be asserting that the female voice is making a comeback on the African literary landscape. The plot follows Salma and her roommates’ antics as they navigate the rough seas of academics.
Khadija has a B.Sc. in Mathematics (Ed.). She is the founder and CEO of She’s Boutique Afrique. Khadija Abubakar Jalli is married and has kids.
Questions Concerning The JAMB Novel 2023
What’s The Name/Title Of The JAMB 2023/2024 Novel ?
The life changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli is the suggested book for the use of English 2023/2024.
What Are The Facts About The Life Changer
The Following are facts about the Jamb Novel for English:
1. The Author is Khadija Abubakar Jalli.
3. It has 9 Chapters and 79 pages.
4. It is based on Campus Life.
5. The story is centered around Salma and her School Experiences.
6. The Author studied Mathematics Education and is the CEO of Boutique Afrique.
7. The author dedicated the book to her 5 children; Zahra, Najwa, Basma, Sodiq and Farha.
8. The Storyteller’s (Ummi) first child was Omar (18 years), the second child was Teemah, the third was Jamila and the last born was Bint (5 years).
9. The admission gained by Omar was The Life Changer and that’s where the name of the novel is coined.
10. The novel contains vocabulary that will help you in lexis and structure.
11. They were waiting for dad, but he did not come back in the Novel.
12. You can finish the Life changer Novel in less than 4 hours.
13. Salma and her roommates were still serious about Academics despite their lifestyle.
What is the full name of the author of the Life Changer?
Answer: Khadija Abubakar Jalli
Questions From The Life Changer Novel To Answer by You
1. At the end of the novel, who was it decided that would break the news to the Dad?
2. When did the dad arrive in the novel? He never did.
3. Which of the following describes Mohammed Kabir?
4. What did the author of the life-changer study?
5. What is the full meaning of EMAL?
6. From the novel, Habib can be said to be a……….?
7. How many men did Salma Marry?
8. What does Ummi do when bored?
9. After Ummi used the Toilet, She felt? Still uncomfortable and embarrassed
10. Ummi was wearing what in the HOD office? A dress that covered her body. A decent dress but not on her Hijab.
Novel (The Life Changer) for JAMB 2023/2024 along with its overview and anticipated questions. I hope this was useful to you. Express freely with your friends, and don’t forget to use the comment section to share your thoughts with me.